Our work and experiences excite us everyday… take a look
Automotive | Drip Marketing FOUNDATION
Automotive | Activation & Lead Generation GET
This program achieved an impressive return on investment (ROI) of about 166%.
Data Cleansing & Transform for CRM FOUNDATION
- The large volume of data which consisted of 37,000+ customers and 100,000+ transactions.
- Bilingual data – Customer name and details in English and/or Arabic.
- The format of data from the acquired boutiques was different from the client’s CRM system.
- High level of accuracy was required as there was no room for error while mapping transactions to customers.
- Timeline 4 weeks.
In order to complete the project on time and with accuracy, STEROID developed an in-house tool which included the following features:
- Standardization of each customer info field.
- Harmonization of data by moving values to the right fields.
- Elimination of data that did not meet field criteria.
- Identification of duplicates.
- Merging of duplicate records.
The deduplicated customer data was then mapped to the transactions with zero error and high level of accuracy. And finally, both customer data and transaction data were transformed to meet the centralized DB requirement.
The Quality Assurance (QA) team at STEROID performed multiple quality checks during the different stages of the project and ensured that all duplicate records were deleted, the contact information for every record was accurate and updated, and that the project matched the client’s guidelines and quality benchmark.
Despite the difficulties faced during the course of the project, STEROID was able to complete the project in just 4 weeks with an accuracy level of 100%. The client was highly satisfied with the quality of the work delivered by the data management team and outsourced 3 more additional projects to STEROID. As a result, STEROID was able to establish a long-term business relationship with the client.
Luxury Retail | Lifestyle Analytics FOUNDATION
With huge anticipated growth in sales and customer base, the jewelers also understood they had significant potential gains if they had data driven insights that were used effectively.
Customer segmentation made it easier for connecting with clients after having a deeper understanding of their purchase behavior. Data analytics proved vital in developing strategies to increase footfalls, boost sales, improve conversion rates, optimize inventory and much more!
Zany GPS based Business Planning Tool for Automaker FOUNDATION
To do so, a visual representation of how competitors were positioned in a market was required for extensive research, understanding market demographics, and exploring opportunities.
This App continues to help brand make more informed decisions and strengthens marketing strategies.