- Designing communicates /offers a sensory experience about the brand at the 1st instance
- A good design maximizes brand recall and the probability of consumer purchase behavior.
- There's a battle between what the cook thinks is high art and what the customer just wants to eat...Mario Batalli
- The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself......Peter Drucker
STEROID Design offers effective and specialized solutions for ATL/BTL & 1 to 1 channels. We deliver active aesthetics that offer tangible value to create the right brand identity and right brand communication across online/ offline platforms.
Special attention is paid to the styles, themes and design elements that integrate with your brand identity and overall impressions. The STEROID framework includes strategic planning, design, copywriting and implementation of 1 to 1 communication elements to provide a brand experience and an effective communication that will help you get results .
Check out our Portfolio: steroidim.com/portfolio
ATL/ BTL Design
Our skilled creative team designs and organises production for a wide range of media including:
- Print Media
- Video Creation & Editing
- Outdoor/ Large Format
- Wall, Window & Floor Graphics
- Gifts & Premiums
- Greeting Cards/ Invitations
- Exhibition Stands/ Popups/ Rollups
- Online/ Web...
1 to 1 Design
STEROIDs 1 to 1 Designers focus on the principles of Direct Marketing to solicit responses, leads and ROI in whatever they design. Typical elements include:
CRM Program Creative
- Welcome Packs (Personaised Leters/ Brochures/ Response Forms etc), belly-bands, specialized packaging
Direct Marketing Elements
- DM Letters, Flyers, Response Forms, eDMs, Campaign Landing Pages, Door Hangers...
Make them Work! 5 essential creative rules we follow - passed down the DMA halls of fame...
There are critical creative rules of direct marketing copy and design that have been proven to be effective over time. We use them intelligently...
Rule #1: Copy trumps art. Direct marketing is more about selling and less about creating an
impression or being memorable. So, great direct marketing communications must focus on persuasive
copy. The rule of the illustrations and design is to deliver the message clearly.
Rule #2: Use a friendly, me-to-you tone. Avoid formality. Avoid jargon. Write the way you speak.
This is not mass advertising. This is one person talking to another. What is the most powerful word in
direct marketing copy? “You.”
Rule #3: Keep it clear and simple. Focus on only one thing. Sell the offer, not the product. Don’t
introduce choice into your offer. Don’t try to sell two ideas at once. You confuse, you lose.
Rule #4: Be credible. People won’t respond to someone they don’t trust. So, your offer must be
believable. And your messaging must be warm and personable. Eliminate risk by adding testimonials
Rule #5: Stress the benefits versus the features. Explain why the customer should care. “What’s in it
for me?” Don’t talk so much about the product per se. Talk about what it can do for the customer.